TUPAC SHAKUR TOP 10 BEST POEMS


 TUPAC SHAKUR TOP 10 BEST POEMS

These are poems written by Tupac Shakur AKA 2PAC AKA MAKAVELI.The Rose that grew from Concrete is a book with collection of Tupac's poems.The following 10 poems are in The Rose That Grew From Concrete:


10.GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE OR MY SOUL


It would be like panther

asking a panther hunter

4 some meat, all

High school dropout R not DUMB

All unemployed aren't lazy

and there R manu day I hunger

But I would go hungry and homeless

Before the American Government gets my soul



9.CAN U C THE PRIDE IN THE PANTHER


Can u c the pride in the pantha

as he glows in splendor and grace

Toppling OBSTACLES place in the way 

of the progressionof his race

Can u c the pride in the Pantha 

as she nurtures her young all alone

The seed must grow regardless

of the fact that it's planted in stone

Can u c the pride in the panthas

as thry unify as one 

The flower blooms with brilliance

and outshines the rays of the sun


8.LIFE THROUGH MY EYES


Life through my bloodshot eyes

would scare a square 2 death

poverty, murder,violence

and never a moment 2 rest

Fun and games R few

but treasured like gold 2 me

cuz I realize that I must return

2 my spot in poverty

But mock my words when I say

my heart will not exist

unless my destiny comes through

and puts an end 2 allof this


7.SOMETIMES I CRY


Sometimes when I'm alone 

I cry because I'm on my own 

The tears I cry R bitter and warm

They flow with life but take no form 

I cry because my heart is torn 

andI find it difficult 2 carry on 

If I had an ear 2 confide in

I would cry among my treasured friends

But who do u know that stops that long

to help another carry on

The world moves fast and it would rather pass u by

than 2 stop and c what makes u cry

It's painful and sad and sometimes I cry

and no one cares about why


6.IN THE EVENT OF MY DEMISE( dedicated 2 those curious)


In the event of my Demise 

when my heart can beat no more

I hope I Die For A Principle

or A Belief that I had live 4

I will die Before my Time 

Because I feel the shadow's Depth 

So much I WANTED 2 accomplish 

Before I reached my Death

l have come 2 grips with the possibility

AND wiped the last tear from my eyes 

I loved All who were positive

In the event of my Demise


5.JUST A BREATH OF FREEDOM( 4 Nelson Mandela)


Held captive 4 your politics

They wanted 2 break your soul

They ordered the extermination

of minds they couldn't control 

4 u the fate was far worse

than just a brutal homicide

They caged u like an animal 

And watched u slowlu die inside

As u breathe your first air of freedom

on the day u become a freeman

Raise your Regal Brow in Pride 

4 now you R in God's Hands

The life of many were given 

so that the day would one day come 

that the devils in Power at Pretoria

would pay for the evil crimes they've done


4.UNDER THE SKIES ABOVE (after the miscarriage)


My child is out there somewhere

under the skies above 

waiting anxiously 4 u and me

2 bless it with our love

A part of me a part of u

and a part of this love we share

will protect my unborn child

who live  dormant out there somewhere

Sometime in my dreams I imagine what it would be like

How could I properly guide him

when even I don't know what's right

whether he is bprn wealth or poverty 

there will be no deficiency in love

I welcome this gift of life

given from GOD under the skies above


3.AND 2MORROW


Today is filled with anger

fueled with hidden hate

Scared of being otcast

Afraid of common fate 

Today is built on tragedies

which no one want 2 face

nightmare 2 humanities

and morally disgraced

Tonight is filled with rage 

Violence in the air 

Children bred with ruthlessness

Because no one at home cares 

Tonight I lay my head down 

But the pressure never stops

gnawing at my sanity 

content when I am dropped 

Bur 2morrow I c change

A chance 2 build anew

Built on spirit , intent of heart

and ideal based on truth

And 2morrow I wake with second wind

And strong because of pride

2 know I fought with all my heart 2 keep my dream alive 


2.IN THE DEPTS OF SOLITUDE.


I exist in the depts of solitude

pondering my true goal

trying 2 find peace of mind

and still preserve my soul

CONSTANTLY yearning 2 be accepted

and from all receive respect 

Never compromising but sometimes risky

and that is my only regret 

A young heart with an old soul

how can there be peace

How can I be the depts of solitude

whrn the R 2 inside of me

This Duo within me cause 

the perfect opportunity

2 learn and live twice as fast

as those who accepts simplicity


1.HOW CAN WE BE FREE.


Sometime I wonder about this

Because we must be blind as hell

2 think we live in equality 

while Nelson Mandela rots in a jail cell

Where the shores of Howard Beach

are full of Afrikan corpes

And those that do 2 be 18

Brumrush 2 join the Armed Forces

This so called 'Home of the Brave'

Why isn't anybody Bscking us up

When they c these crooked ass Redneck cops

constantly Jacking us up 

Now I bet some punk will say I'm racist 

I can tell by the way you smile at me

then I remember George Jackson,Huey Newton

And Geronim 2 hell with Lady Liberty



Comments

Popular Posts